Reflect Systems Announces Launch of ReflectMedia
DALLAS, March 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Reflect, the premier turnkey solutions provider for place-based digital media networks, today announced the launch of ReflectMedia.
ReflectMedia provides the technology and services to help brands deliver relevant, timely advertising content to the fast-growing place-based digital media market, from billboards to in-store displays and outdoor digital signage. ReflectMedia utilizes digital technologies from Reflect Systems to improve customer experience and provide the opportunity for advertisers to reinforce their brand in a nonintrusive way.
ReflectMedia activated a new full-size digital billboard, located in The Colony, TX, on Monday, February 29, 2016. The dual-sided billboard is in a prime location, seen by more than a million cars weekly.
The growth and demand of digital billboards is at an all-time high. The effectiveness in reaching receptive audiences coupled with speed, messaging flexibility, and cost efficiencies make it a compelling tactic for driving brand awareness and motivating audiences to take action.
This vibrant dual-sided LED billboard has a prime location among the booming region of North Texas. The board is located in The Colony at the intersection of Plano Parkway and 121, one of the most highly trafficked roadways in North Texas. The Nebraska Furniture Mart and the Grandscape development are located here, and are a popular destination for shoppers.
FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Dual-sided 14'x48' LED billboard.
- Displays static or dynamic content (e.g., social media, weather, sports scores) by utilizing real-time content feeds.
- Content can be day-parted to reach audiences with the right message at the right time.
- Great outlet to drive business for local businesses, retail, restaurants, health care, real estate, automotive, sports, and entertainment. Industry exclusivity available.
- Traffic & Impressions: 306,000 vehicles pass this location each day. This is expected to increase by almost 40% to 425,000 vehicles in 2020.
- Booming Growth: National companies including, Toyota, FedEx, Liberty Mutual and JP Morgan Chase are moving into the areas surrounding 121, bringing a huge influx of jobs and purchasing power.
- Audiences: Generate impressions with commuters from flourishing suburbs including Plano, Frisco, The Colony, and McKinney.
ReflectMedia has plans underway with partners and clients, and will be announcing more digital media placement opportunities soon. To Advertise on the new digital billboard, please contact Cameron Stewart – 972-978-8867 – email@example.com.
*SEE US AT DSE March 16-17 in Las Vegas - BOOTH #2628*
Place-based digital media is a powerful vehicle for messaging, interaction and customer engagement. Reflect Media helps companies connect with customers through many different forms of place-based digital. From billboards to in-store displays and outdoor digital signage, Reflect Media utilizes digital technologies to improve customer experience and provide the opportunity for advertisers to reinforce their brand in a nonintrusive way. For more information, please visit www.reflectmedia.com.
Reflect provides solutions for brands to create engaging digital media experiences. Reflect supplies everything brands need, including the market-leading ReflectView™ software platform, strategic consulting, content and application development, hardware procurement and solution design, project management, installation, and ongoing monitoring and field services. With a proven record of providing digital solutions to thousands of locations seamlessly, Reflect is trusted by the most reputable brands in the world. For more information, please visit www.reflectsystems.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reflect-systems-announces-launch-of-reflectmedia-300234966.html