Register Now for the Air Force Association's Air Warfare Symposium and Technology Exposition
AFA's Annual Conference to Discuss National Security Challenges
ARLINGTON, Va., Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Air Force Association's 2014 Air Warfare Symposium is just two weeks away!
The 2014 Symposium will take place February 19 to 21, 2014, at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel in Orlando, Florida. Themed "Preserving the Airpower Advantage," this year's Symposium examines current challenges facing the Air Force, the aerospace industry, and national security in the context of upholding the US's ability to achieve global vigilance, global reach, and global power.
The three-day event will feature forums, panels, receptions, and plenty of opportunities to network with the Air Force's most influential leaders and experts. Highlights of the Symposium include:
- Great Speakers: The Symposium will host high-level speakers from both the Air Force and the Department of Defense, including Secretary of the Air Force Deborah Lee James; Air Force Chief of Staff General Mark A. Welsh III; and Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force James Cody. See the full list of speakers here.
- Free for Military Members and Approved by the Air Force: The symposium has been approved by the Air Force and all military members on Active Duty and DOD civilian personnel can attend the symposium free of charge.
- Technology Exposition: Our Technology Exposition floor will feature more than 10,000 square feet of exhibit space showcasing the latest innovations in the aerospace industry. Click here to see the full list of exhibitors.
The Air Force Association is a non-profit, independent, professional military and aerospace education association. Our mission is to promote a dominant United States Air Force and a strong national defense, and to honor Airmen and our Air Force Heritage. To accomplish this, we:
- EDUCATE the public on the critical need for unmatched aerospace power and a technically superior workforce to ensure U.S. national security.
- ADVOCATE for aerospace power and STEM education.
- SUPPORT the Total Air Force family and promote aerospace education.
AFA has 200 chapters nationally and internationally representing more than 100,000 members. Visit AFA at www.afa.org. Follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/AirForceAssociation) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/AirForceAssoc).
SOURCE Air Force Association