Registration is Open for Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud May 6 in Boston Save $100 with Early-Bird Pricing on Premier Mobile Cloud Event of 2014
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., Dec. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Registration is open for IEEE Computer Society's Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud, 2014's most important gathering of mobile cloud experts from companies such as Salesforce.com, Citrix, VMWare, and Red Hat who are leading the way.
This high-level, one-day discussion aimed at business as well as technology leaders will empower attendees to understand what's next for the mobile cloud and how to get there. To register for the May 6 event in Boston, visit http://www.computer.org/Mobile-Cloud. Save $100 with early-bird pricing.
Speakers at Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud will include:
- Peter Coffee, Vice President and Head of Platform Research at Salesforce.com
- Reuven Cohen, Chief Cloud Advocate at Citrix
- Scott Davis, CTO of End User Computing at VMware
- Bernard Golden, Vice President of Enterprise Solutions for Enstratius
- Dr. John Halamka, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and
- Krishnan Subramanian, Director of OpenShift Strategy at Red Hat.
These mobile cloud experts will share insights such as:
- How to stay in control of your mission-critical data when there are billions of connected devices on the Internet of Things
- How to use the Composable Enterprise to stay competitive in a digital world and bring the pieces together to make it work
- Best practices and case studies on how you can use the mobile cloud to elevate performance of people, machines, and your organization, and
- Answers about how healthcare's embrace of mobile cloud can be used as a blueprint for other industries.
To find out more about 2014's most important gathering of mobile cloud experts, visit http://www.computer.org/Mobile-Cloud. Follow IEEE Computer Society on Twitter for the latest updates. Team pricing is available for groups of three or more.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences, publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org
Media Contact: Margo McCall, IEEE Computer Society, (714) 816-2182, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE IEEE Computer Society