Registration Now Open for 2012 National Instruments Technical Symposium in 26 North American Cities
- The NI Technical Symposium features hands-on training, presentations from NI engineers, new technology demonstrations and interactive exhibitions with NI Alliance Partners.
- The program includes a morning keynote and more than a dozen technical sessions tailored for each city to help engineers accelerate development and optimize solutions for size, performance and cost.
- Attendees of all experience levels can select sessions that meet their needs and discuss development and test challenges with NI experts and Alliance Partners.
AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) today announced open registration for the 2012 NI Technical Symposium, a series of day-long events that showcase the latest NI technologies and development techniques for engineers and scientists working with measurement and automation systems. Using a graphical system design approach and NI tools, engineers can integrate real-world signals sooner for earlier error detection, reuse code for maximum efficiency and benefit immediately from advances in computing technology.
"Whether you're new to NI measurement and automation tools or you're a Certified LabVIEW Developer, the NI Technical Symposium is a great way to learn about cutting-edge technology and development methods," said Richard McDonell , director of Americas strategic marketing for National Instruments. "You'll get exclusive hands-on experience with NI tools and network with fellow engineers and NI Alliance Partners in your region to learn best practices."
- Introduction to NI LabVIEW 2012
- 10 Functions in NI-DAQmx That Can Perform 80 Percent of Data Acquisition Tasks
- RF Vector Signal Analyzer Techniques With PXI Modular Instrumentation
- Effectively Deploying, Replicating and Managing Real-Time and FPGA Applications
- Hands-On Introduction to NI CompactRIO for Embedded Measurement and Control
Registration is complimentary and open to the public. Learn more and register for the NI Technical Symposium at www.ni.com/techsym.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, National Instruments (www.ni.com) has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI's graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company's long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders.
CompactRIO, LabVIEW, National Instruments, NI and ni.com are trademarks of National Instruments. Other product and company names listed are trademarks or trade names of their respective companies. A National Instruments Alliance Partner is a business entity independent from National Instruments and has no agency, partnership or joint-venture relationship with National Instruments.
Editor Contact: Sarah Beck , (512) 683-5126
SOURCE National Instruments
More by this Source
Optimize Automated Test Systems With NI PXI Programmable Power Supplies
May 20, 2013, 13:15 ET
NI FlexRIO Adapter Module Family Grows to More Than 20 Members
May 07, 2013, 10:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.