NEW YORK, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
CE Week is New York City's largest consumer technology event. The event brings together top media, industry analysts and technology thought leaders for innovative product debuts, a robust conference program and networking events all focused on innovative trends in the high tech world. CE Week will feature hundreds of top brands, innovators and start-ups showcasing the latest technology products, plus a series of free conferences on the most relevant technology trends including 3D printing, health and fitness, robotics, smart home, virtual reality, wearables and more.
CE Week 2016, June 21-23, 2016
CE Week Exhibits: June 22-23, 2016
CE Week 2016 Headquarters
The Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building
125 West 18th Street, New York, NY
To register for CE Week 2016, visit www.ceweekny.com. Registration for media is free and press will have access to exclusive areas and events throughout the week.
CE Week Events:
- B&H Opening Night Party: On the evening of June 21 at 7:00 p.m., press, tech influencers, industry VIPs and CE Week exhibitors are invited to a gala party at B&H Photo-Video's SuperStore on 34th Street and 9th Avenue to celebrate CE Week in NYC.
- VIP Press Event: Powered by Showstoppers, the CE Week Press Event provides press exclusive access to miles of aisles of hot new products. Scheduled 3 p.m. – 6 p.m., June 22 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
- getgeeked NY: Participating companies will engage passionate, hard-to-reach consumers whose shared opinions are having a significant impact on the success or failure of today's new tech products and services. Scheduled 6 p.m. – 9 p.m., June 22 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
- Blogger Workshops: Breakfast and lunch events for 20-25 pre-selected bloggers hosted by veteran journalist, Andrea Smith. Scheduled 9:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m., June 23 at the Metropolitan Pavilion.
CE Week Partner Conferences:
- Women in Consumer Technology Forum: This dynamic forum focuses on empowering women in the consumer technology industry. With the theme of "Design Your Life: A Road-Map to Success Amid Change" the fifth annual Women in Consumer Technology Forum will feature a full day of sessions with compelling topics, workshops, and keynote speakers that relate to career enhancement for all corporate, small business, and entrepreneurial women pursuing a career in consumer electronics. Scheduled 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., June 21 at the Rubin Museum of Art.
- C3 Connected Mobility Conference: Produced by leading connected car and mobility expert and journalist Doug Newcomb, the fourth-annual C3 event at CE Week will examine how emerging technology can help New York and other urban areas create connected mobility solutions and will showcase current and future innovations that will enable safe, efficient and clean transportation in cities and on roads throughout the country. Scheduled 1 – 5 p.m., June 22 at the Metropolitan Pavilion, 2nd Floor.
CE Week Conference Program:
- Free to all CE Week attendees and scheduled for June 23, the CE Week Conference Program brings together technology experts, analysts and industry visionaries to discuss the hottest trends in consumer technology including the internet of things, robotics, smart home, virtual reality and wearables. All conference sessions will take place on the 2nd floor of the Metropolitan Pavilion.
- 10 Under 20: The 2nd annual awards competition celebrates NYC area's best, young tech innovators in a program. The 10 Under 20: Young Innovators to Watch competition, will honor 10 high school and college students under 20 years old who are on the forefront of hardware and software innovation. Scheduled 4 p.m. – 5 p.m., June 23 at the Metropolitan Pavilion, 2nd Floor.
Special Show Floor Exhibits:
- Startup Pavilion: Showcasing the next generation of technology, the Startup Pavilion is where tech innovators and entrepreneurs will debut their new products to key influencers, investors and press. Scheduled June 22-23 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
- Wearables: Where fashion meets function, this showcase will highlight the latest trends in the high tech/high style industry from smart fabrics, AR glasses, wearable technology and beyond. Scheduled June 22-23 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
About CE Week
CE Week is the consumer electronics (CE) industry's official weeklong, citywide event in New York City. The official mid-year meeting, conference and new technology showcase includes the event headquarters, CE Week Exhibits, which is the site of CE Week's largest exhibition hall and conference program. CE Week is produced annually by the Consumer Technology Group of NAPCO Media, publisher of Dealerscope and Technology Integrator magazines, and producer of FutureVision and Dealerscope Top Retailer Summit. For more information, visit www.ceweekny.com and keep up with our latest news on Facebook and Twitter.
social4media for CE Week
SOURCE CE Week