Conference highlights include:
- Over 450 educational sessions
- More than 30 specialized tracks with many sessions qualifying for Professional Development Hours (PDH)
- On-site product demonstrations showing the latest solutions and workflows
- Computer software training labs
- Expo showcasing new products, innovations and technical presentations
For more information or to register for the conference, visit: trimbledimensions.com. Early bird registration is available until July 31, 2016.
In addition, speakers who are interested in sharing their successes using Trimble solutions are encouraged to visit the Website to learn more about the conference and submission process. Abstracts can be submitted online at trimbledimensions.com/call_for_speakers.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit: www.trimble.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/registration-now-open-for-trimble-dimensions-2016-user-conference-300276624.html