LONDON, Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Canada Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Canadian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Canadian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Canada Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Canadian reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Canadian reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Canadian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Canadian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Canada:
- It provides historical values for the Canadian reinsurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Canadian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Canada, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Canadian insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Canadian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Canadian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Canadian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Canadian reinsurance segment is competitive, featuring both domestic and foreign reinsurers such as Munich Reinsurance Company of Canada, Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd, RGA Life Reinsurance Company of Canada, Hannover Rück SE and Employers Reassurance Corporation.
- Despite persistent soft market conditions and a lack of significant developments in reinsurance, the premium ceded by primary insurance segments registered positive growth during the review period..
- In November 2013, the Office of the OSFI changed the regulation for obtaining approval of an unregistered related party reinsurance agreement between FRIs and unregistered reinsurers.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1023323/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reinsurance-in-canada-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300397898.html