Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Kuwait Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Kuwaiti economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Kuwaiti insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Kuwait:
- It provides historical values for the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Kuwait, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Kuwaiti insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Kuwaiti insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In terms of premium accepted, the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 7.8%.
- The non-life segment significantly contributed to the growth of the reinsurance segment, ceding 45.2% of its written premium to reinsurance, followed by the life and personal accident and health segments, which ceded 41.3% and 36.3% respectively in 2014.
- The Kuwaiti insurance industry is dominated by domestic insurers, and the issue of underdeveloped underwriting skills is still prevalent. As a result, insurers cede premiums to reinsurers.
- The low risk of catastrophic losses and a demand for reinsurance encourages foreign reinsurers to enter the Kuwaiti reinsurance segment.
- Due to a shortage of expertise and the predominance of commercial lines, most primary insurers operating in the industry rely heavily on reinsurers.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02114707-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reinsurance-in-kuwait-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019-300362660.html