NEW YORK, May 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Lebanon, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Lebanese reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Lebanese economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Lebanese insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Lebanon, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Lebanese reinsurance segment, including:
- The Lebanese reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Lebanese economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Lebanese insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Lebanese reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Lebanon:
- It provides historical values for the Lebanese reinsurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Lebanese reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Lebanon, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Lebanese reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Lebanese reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Lebanese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In terms of gross written premium, the Lebanese reinsurance segment posted a CAGR of 6.5% during the review period.
- The Lebanese reinsurance segment is competitive, with both domestic and foreign reinsurers
- Reinsurance contracts related to political violence are being placed on a facultative basis, leading to a doubling in premium rates.
- The reinsurance segment is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 8.5%, due to natural disasters, favorable government policies and the country's economic growth.
- Growth in all three primary segments drove reinsurance during the review period, a trend that is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03572871-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reinsurance-in-lebanon-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2019-300263961.html