Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Russian reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Russian reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Russian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Russian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Russian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Russia:
- It provides historical values for the Russian reinsurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Russian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Russia, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Russian insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Russian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Russian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Russian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Central Bank of Russia (CBR) is planning to formulate rules and regulations for the proposed implementation of Solvency II over the forecast period (2015–2020).
- Despite the prevalence of soft market conditions, the premium ceded by primary insurance segments registered positive growth during the review period.
- On October 12, 2016, the National Reinsurance Company (NRC) was established by the government as a joint stock company to provide reinsurance cover to insurance companies.
- Russia does not have an insurance pool to absorb natural disaster risks.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1593883/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reinsurance-in-russia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300374793.html