The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Saudi Arabia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Saudi Arabian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Saudi Arabian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Saudi Arabia:
- It provides historical values for the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Saudi Arabia, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Saudi Arabian insurance industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Saudi Arabian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Saudi Arabian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Non-life insurers are expected to cede more premiums to mitigate losses, generating business for reinsurers. The presence of heavy industries increases the chances of industrial disasters with large-scale losses.
- According to Saudi Re, insurance companies in the Gulf region cede 35–65% of their insurance portfolio with reinsurance firms.
- Reinsurers are adopting digital technology, big data analytics and advanced analytical tools to accurately profile risk and design risk-adjusted insurance products.
- Reinsurers are developing solutions to cover low-frequency high-severity risks, and niche segment risks such as cybercrime, terrorism, agricultural disasters, and pollution.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04685479-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reinsurance-in-saudi-arabia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300406644.html