LONDON, Nov. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2016
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides an overview of the Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Return of acute myeloid leukemia (AML) cells in the marrow and a decrease in normal blood cells after remission is called a relapsed acute myeloid leukemia. Signs and symptoms includes pale skin, swollen gums, minor infections, such as perianal sores, loss of appetite and weight loss and aches or discomfort in bones or joints such as knees, hips or shoulders. Predisposing factors include age, history of other blood cancers or disorders, genetic disorder and past chemotherapy or radiation treatments. Treatment includes chemotherapy with the same or different drugs used previously during treatment.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 5, 35, 35, 1, 3 and 1 respectively for Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 3, 6 and 2 molecules, respectively for Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2511212/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/relapsed-acute-myeloid-leukemia---pipeline-review-h2-2016-300361200.html