Relationship Enhancement Coach Toni De Marco Gives Baby Boomers Holistic Tips for Dating
Former Super Model and Cosmo Cover Girl Offers Advice in "HEARTGASM!" Book
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Baby boomers can light up their love lives with practical, age-specific advice in "HEARTGASM! Increasing Intimacy & Ecstasy with Your Beloved," a new book from relationship coach Toni De Marco.
"My work with relationships for couples integrates the latest in Western psychology with the most practical Eastern spiritual healing modalities. The goal is bringing these two worlds together to provide people opportunities for healing and transforming their relationships into sacred relationships," said De Marco, a former super model who was on the cover of Cosmo and many other magazines.
"In the new millennium we're looking at a world in which health, wholeness and the holy is part of the same continuum. Healthy environments, relationships, emotions, and body make up the holistic approach that is needed to reclaim our humanity. You can't have a balanced relationship without every aspect of life being all-inclusive," said De Marco, who offers couples counseling and relationship advice.
Television personality Larry King said, "In revealing her 5 practical secrets 'to light your relationship on fire,' Toni De Marco candidly shares her personal journey from failed partnerships to relationship success, illustrating how the principles in "HEARTGASM!" can take your relationship to the next level of fulfillment. The power and persuasion of her universally time-tested formula for love is so juicy that we can't wait to apply her ideas in our own lives. And it makes you want to be young again. I love this book."
The relationship book features De Marco's "The H.E.A.R.T. System," five simple secrets to light your relationship on fire.
"Throughout the process of creating this book, having the heart as my central focus and showing how, by coming from our sacred hearts and actually letting our hearts do the thinking, we can have amazingly satisfying relationships and sensual experiences with our mate," said De Marco, whose coaching helps diffuse anger in relationships as well as many other relationship enriching tactics.
Secret 1: Healing with Communication & Creating Intimacy by Enhancing Your Heart Connection
• Do little things daily, to show your partner how much you love them, like a little kiss on the back of the neck when she/he is cooking, an unexpected melting hug during the day, and giving compliments more often than usual.
Secret 2: Embracing Love by Starting Within – with Yourself – and Then Going for the Highest Good for All
• If you're getting lemons, make lemonade: Get used to thinking of how you can create a "win-win" in situations that at first seem difficult or untenable. Step out of the ego-centered "I want" box, and feel your way into having both of you getting your needs met.
Secret 3: Attracting the Love You Want, Bypassing Power Struggles and Creating Pleasure Through Energy Dynamics
• Instead of blaming your lover for what's wrong, ask yourself how you want to feel – appreciated, respected, loved, cherished. Then begin thinking of yourself as lovable. Notice when people treat you with love. As you continue to focus on loving feelings, you just might be surprised to see how fast things begin to get rosy.
Secret 4: Ramping-Up Your Juiciness by Feeling the Difference Between Male & Female Energy
• Think of ways you can express your gender differences that make you feel sexy and attractive. On an ordinary dinner night, for example, surprise your partner by wearing a "special occasion" outfit that makes you look great.
Secret 5: Trusting Yourself and Your Partner in Using Boundaries to Create a Contract – Boosting Freedom Through Shared Responsibilities
• Setting up boundaries is a way of saying, "This is who I am and I need to be appreciated even for the ways that you and I are different." Come up with creative ideas to help establish boundaries, delegating household chores, and other responsibilities.
To order the relationship book, "HEARTGASM!" go to:
Amazon – http://www.amazon.com/HE-RTGASM-Increasing-Intimacy-Ecstasy/dp/1452556024
For information on her couples counseling, dating advice and group counseling via Skype go to:
Toni's Blog: http://relatelovesex.blogspot.com/
Related products and websites:
Relationship Products: Books, CDs & DVDs, Teleseminars, and Speaking Engagements: http://www.relatelovesex.com/
DVD-Tantric Partner Yoga: http://www.tantrapartneryoga.com/
Trainings/Relationship Retreats: http://www.wellnesshealingcenter.com/
About Toni De Marco
Toni De Marco, author, teacher and founder of the Wellness Healing Center, has an extensive background in psychology, metaphysics, and health. Her training includes having studied with many of the world's leading Tantra instructors. She has worked as a teacher, healer and counselor to individuals and couples for more than 30 years. She has written and conducted scores of classes, lectures and workshops on a variety of subjects including health and beauty, spirituality, relationship, yoga, and sacred sexuality.
SOURCE Toni De Marco