JERSEY CITY, N.J. and OXFORD, England, June 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Relayware, a Partner Relationship Management (PRM) software provider that accelerates channel revenue growth, today announced a series of updates to its comprehensive PRM system, Relayware 2016. Relayware's new features for 2016 provide users with a newly redesigned, responsive user interface (UI) to enable them to manage their partner relationships wherever they are, using any smart device or PC.
"For some time now, Relayware has provided channel partners with quick and easy mobile access to information from vendors," said Relayware Chief Product Officer, Veronica Brunwin. "And now vendors have the same capability. Whether they're on the road or in the office, by using Relayware 2016, businesses can review, manage and communicate with their partners, taking control of channel programs wherever they're working, to accelerate the growth of channel revenues."
Using Relayware 2016, companies can optimize the partnering process and give partners resources and programs to succeed. The software suite offers a configurable single view of partner sales, marketing and training processes, with a self-service approach that empowers business professionals.
Relayware 2016 includes powerful new features that streamline the partner experience:
New User Experience
- A fluid responsive design improves accessibility and ease-of-use with a cleaner interface.
- New tablet-friendly layouts are visually appealing, function more smoothly and provide faster input.
- Standardized styles ensure a cohesive look-and-feel and seamless transition between all devices.
Greater Control and an Enhanced Personalization Options
- Customers now have an enhanced set of visibility controls to easily provide access to content for specific users, user groups, and countries.
- With a brand new style template, partner portal configuration and the creation of co-branded content is faster than ever.
- Support for single sign-on and centralized identity management enables customers to centralize authentication and authorization, and provide partners with access to multiple applications with ease via the Relayware partner portal.
New Measurement, Enablement and Security Features
- With Partner Activity Scoring, partner success can be measured in terms of revenue achieved and training success, and the softer aspects of engagement as well. Scores can be applied for a range of purposes - to benchmark partner activity, set and monitor engagement targets, manage program entitlements, etc.
- An enhanced online knowledge base provides on-demand help for all users, plus valuable new training and marketing materials, such as user guides, tutorials, videos and white papers.
- Security enhancements and regular vulnerability patches protect against the injection of malicious code and keep data secure.
"The new features of Relayware will augment engagement with our channel partners," said Matt Tandy, Senior Manager, Marketing Operations of Scott Safety, a Tyco company. "With even easier set-up and greater control, we'll be able to derive more detailed insights from our data and be more agile in responding to partner needs, and these user experience improvements will ensure that our partner marketing and sales teams are as productive as possible."
Relayware is a global provider of Partner Relationship Management (PRM) software and services that produce valuable insights and bring organizations closer to their partners, providing visibility into partner effectiveness, improving training and empowering partners to reach their potential. Its software distills years of channel expertise into an automated system that gives partners everything they need to succeed, with sales, marketing and training packs and partner portals that streamline revenue-generating processes and boost the productivity of indirect channels.
+1 201 433 2534
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/relayware-simplifies-partnering-process-with-new-version-of-partner-relationship-management-software-300287775.html