JERSEY CITY, N.J., June 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- What: Growth is the primary aim of every channel program. Companies want more partners, as well as the right technical acumen, sales experience, geographical reach and vertical market expertise to reach all potential customers.
Join the Relayware webinar to find out:
- How to develop profiles to target key potential partners
- How to build a communication strategy to attract and hold potential partner's attention
- How a comprehensive on-boarding process sets the tone for the entire partner-vendor relationship
- How automation can actually lead to better personalization and greater recruitment success
For more information, download the accompanying whitepaper "Indirect Channel Recruitment."
Thursday, June 19
9 a.m. PDT / 12 p.m. EDT / 5 p.m. GMT
Where: To register for the webinar, please click here bit.ly/1slWy3g
- Tim Harmon, Relayware VP Customer Success, serves as the "voice of the customer" providing key industry insights and best practices to inform channel strategy and roadmap. Prior to joining Relayware, Tim was a principal analyst with Forrester Research where he helped channel professionals develop and grow their indirect sales, services and delivery channels.
- Jim Somers, Relayware Chief Marketing Officer, brings 15 years of experience in SaaS technology, marketing automation, mobile apps and cloud collaboration.
- Chris Bucholtz, Relayware Director of Content Marketing, has deep expertise in CRM and business finance. He has developed analytical methods and strategies for companies' channel partner programs.
Relayware provides SaaS-based partner relationship management (PRM) software to hi-tech, manufacturing, telecommunications, financial services and insurance companies of all sizes. Relayware's comprehensive range of collaborative sales, marketing, learning and apps enable channel partners to function like extensions of a business's sales, marketing and support teams. Relayware improves communication, collaboration and productivity as well as delivers rapid and sustained revenue growth. For more information, visit www.relayware.com.
Director, Global Communications