DENVER, June 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RE/MAX, the world's most productive real estate network, continues to outperform all of its competitors in Canada. The recently released 2014 REAL Trends Canadian 250 included 158 RE/MAX brokerages in its annual list of the country's top participating large brokerages. RE/MAX also led all franchises in average transaction ends per agent.
"RE/MAX agents have outsold the competition in Canada every year since 1987," said Dave Liniger, RE/MAX Chairman and Co-Founder. "The latest edition of the REAL Trends Canadian 250 reaffirms that our real estate agents continue to outperform their competitors and provide Canadians with a high level of customer service, steadfast dedication and exceptional professionalism."
REAL Trends Canadian 250 is an annual survey based on production numbers of the previous year. RE/MAX has outperformed its competition every year since the survey's inception in 2010. The 2014 REAL Trends Canadian 250 marked the fifth year that RE/MAX claimed the most brokerages and highest transaction ends per agent.
2014 REAL Trends Canadian 250 highlights:
- Of the 250 Canadian real estate brokerages with the most sales, 158 are branded RE/MAX. The next closest competitor qualified only 27.
- 15 RE/MAX brokerages were among the top 25 brokerages with the largest increase in transaction ends from 2012 to 2013.
- 15 RE/MAX brokerages were among the top 25 brokerages with the largest increase in sales volume from 2012 to 2013.
Based on RE/MAX calculations of 2014 REAL Trends Canadian 250 data:
- Nearly two-thirds of the qualifying brokerages are RE/MAX.
- Among the brokerages that reported agent counts, 21 of the top 25 were RE/MAX when ranked by transaction ends per agent.
- RE/MAX agents averaged 61% more residential transaction ends per agent when compared to the average of all other agents, averaging 16.1 transaction ends per agent compared to 10.4.
- RE/MAX agents averaged 43% higher sales than the average of all other agents, averaging $5.7 million in sales volume compared to $4 million.
Real estate agents affiliated with RE/MAX recently ranked among the most productive in the United States. 2014 REAL Trends 500 data showed RE/MAX agents averaged 17.8 transaction sides compared to an average of 8.4 for all other agents in the survey.
RE/MAX first began franchise operations in Canada in 1977 and now has more than 18,500 agents working in 700 offices throughout the country. RE/MAX announced last month that a respected consumer survey by Marketing magazine showed Canadians know and trust the RE/MAX brand. RE/MAX ranked 28, ahead of all other real estate brands, in the Marketing/Leger "Corporate Reputation Survey." The survey was based on responses from 2,100 Canadian consumers, assessing 234 companies in 36 industries, and appeared in the magazine's May 2014 edition.
For more information about REAL Trends, www.realtrends.com.
For more information about RE/MAX in Canada, visit www.remax.ca.
And for details about RE/MAX global listings, visit www.global.remax.com.
About the RE/MAX Network:
RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture affording its agents and franchisees the flexibility to operate their businesses with great independence. Over 94,000 agents provide RE/MAX a global reach of more than 95 countries. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world's leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, is a subsidiary of RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RMAX).
With a passion for the communities in which its agents live and work, RE/MAX is proud to have raised more than $140 million for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals®, Susan G. Komen® and other deserving charities.
For more information about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com.
Sr. Public Relations
SOURCE RE/MAX, LLC