Remote Patient Monitoring Market to 2019 - Potential to Reduce Healthcare Cost Burden and Improve Quality of Care to Drive Future Growth
DUBLIN, Ireland, June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gvngrx/remote_patient) has announced the addition of the "Remote Patient Monitoring Market to 2019 - Potential to Reduce Healthcare Cost Burden and Improve Quality of Care to Drive Future Growth" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This report Remote Patient Monitoring Market to 2019 - Potential to Reduce Healthcare Cost Burden and Improve Quality of Care to Drive Future Growth looks at the market, competitive landscape, and trends for the two remote patient monitoring market segments: implantable remote patient monitoring and external remote patient monitoring. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and gives a detailed analysis of each segment's pipeline products, as well as details of important M&A deals. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by industry experts.
- Key geographies: the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia and Brazil.
- Information on market size for the two remote patient monitoring market segments: implantable remote patient monitoring and external remote patient monitoring.
- Annualized market revenue data, forecast to 2019, and company share data for 2011.
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the remote patient monitoring market.
- Information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading technologies in the market.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the global remote patient monitoring market.
- Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying the market players with the most innovative pipelines.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the next big thing in the remote patient monitoring market landscape.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global remote patient monitoring market and the factors shaping it.
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardiocom, LLC
- GE Healthcare
- Honeywell HomMed LLC
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gvngrx/remote_patient
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this Source
Analysis of the Global Digital Signage Systems Market
Dec 19, 2013, 13:09 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.