iGATE RESEARCH report entitled "Renal Cell Carcinoma - Global Drugs Market Forecast and Pipeline Analysis to 2021" provides a comprehensive analysis of the fast-evolving high growth renal cell carcinoma therapeutics market. This 148 Page report with 58 Figures and 4 Tables has been analyzed from 7 viewpoints:
1. Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) - Disease Overview
2. Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) - Epidemiology
3. Global Renal Cell Carcinoma - Diagnosed Incident Cases to 2023 (8 Countries Covered)
4. Global Renal Cell Carcinoma - Five-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases to 2023 (8 Countries Covered)
5. Global Renal Cell Carcinoma - Major Branded Drugs Product Profiles and Sales Analysis to 2021 (11 Brands Covered)
6. Global Renal Cell Carcinoma Drugs - Pipeline Analysis (18 Drugs Covered)
7. Global Renal Cell Carcinoma Drugs – Market Drivers and Restraints
Global Renal Cell Carcinoma - Diagnosed Incident Cases and Five-Year Diagnosed Prevalent Cases to 2023 (8 Countries Covered)
1. United States
5. United Kingdom
Global Renal Cell Carcinoma - Major Branded Drugs Product Profiles and Sales Analysis to 2021 (11 Brands Covered)
1. Sutent (Sunitinib)
2. Nexavar (Sorafenib)
3. Votrient (Pazopanib)
4. Avastin (Bevacizumab)
5. Afinitor (Everolimus)
6. Inlyta (Axitinib)
7. Torisel (Temsirolimus)
8. Proleukin (Aldesleukin)
9. Opdivo (Nivolumab) - Product Profile
10. Tarceva (Erlotinib) - Product Profile
11. Interferon-alfa - Product Profile
Global Renal Cell Carcinoma Drugs - Pipeline Analysis (17 Companies Drugs Covered)
1. Merck & Co., Inc.
2. Exelixis Inc
3. Argus Therapeutics, Inc.
4. Bristol-Myers Squibb
6. Immatics Biotechnologies
7. AVEO Oncology
10. Rexahn Pharmaceuticals
12. Cerulean Pharma Inc
13. Celldex Therapeutics
14. TVAX Biomedical
15. TRACON Pharmaceuticals
16. Eli Lilly
iGATE RESEARCH employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by iGATE Research dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03837886-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/renal-cell-carcinoma---global-drugs-market-forecast-and-pipeline-analysis-to-2021-300286205.html