ReneSola Free PV Installer Training Coming to a City Near You Earn NABCEP CE's and Learn about ReneSola's Virtus II(TM) Modules and Micro Replus(TM) Microinverters
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Beginning February 19, ReneSola will launch a series of free North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners ("NABCEP") accredited training events in 18 cities across North America. By offering such a broad footprint of locations, ReneSola's goal is to ensure installers across the nation will have an opportunity to attend. Attendees will learn about ReneSola's latest inverter and module product lines, while earning three NABCEP credits. Lunch, happy hour, giveaways, and door prizes will be provided by ReneSola.
"This is a tremendous opportunity for customers to learn more about our products, practical installation and troubleshooting tips, and to network with industry professionals, all while earning free NABCEP credits. We have a robust curriculum lined up, which will provide attendees with a sense of empowerment and an arsenal of new information," said Brian Armentrout, Director of Marketing, ReneSola America. "What's unique about our training course is that we aren't charging attendees. We know our customers' time is highly valuable, so we are covering the expenses associated with hosting these events."
Attendees will be offered exclusive pricing on ReneSola products. Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis and space is limited. Those who wish to attend should register soon.
- ReneSola Product Overview
- Mechanical and Electronic Installation Best Practices
- Technical Do's and Don'ts
- Troubleshooting Micro Replus Issues
- Micro Replus documents and manuals
- MRG Overview
- MRG Technical Set-up
- Troubleshooting MRG issues
- February 19th, 2014, 9am to 2pm, Berkeley, CA Register Now >>
- February 25th, 2014, 9am to 2pm, Columbia, MD Register Now >>
- February 26th, 2014, 9am to 2pm, Philadelphia, PA Register Now >>
- February 27th, 2014, 9am to 2pm, Harrison, NJ Register Now >>
- March 4th, 2014, 9am to 2pm, San Diego, CA Register Now >>
- March 5th, 2014, 9am to 2pm, Los Angeles, CA Register Now >>
- March 6th, 2014, 1pm to 6:30pm, Clovis, CA Register Now >>
- March 11th, 2014, 9am to 2pm, Albuquerque, NM Register Now >>
- March 12th, 2014, 1pm to 6:30pm, Denver, CO Register Now >>
- March 18th, 2014, 9am to 2pm, Huntington, NY Register Now >>
- March 19th, 2014, 9am to 2pm, Boston, MA, Register Now >>
- March 20th, 2014, 1pm to 6:30pm, Toronto, ON Register Now >>
- March 25th, 2014, 1pm to 6:30pm, Waikoloa, HI Register Now >>
- March 27th, 2014, 1pm to 6:30pm, Waikiki, HI Register Now >>
- April 1st, 2014, 1pm to 6:30pm, Austin, TX Register Now >>
- April 4th, 2014, 1pm to 6:30pm, Orlando, FL Register Now >>
- April 17th, 2014, 9am to 2pm, Phoenix, AZ Register Now >>
Founded in 2005, ReneSola (NYSE: SOL) is a leading brand and technology provider of solar PV products. Leveraging its proprietary technologies, economies of scale and technical expertise, ReneSola uses in-house virgin polysilicon and a vertically integrated business model to provide customers with high-quality, cost-competitive products. ReneSola solar modules have scored top PVUSA Test Conditions (PTC) ratings with high annual kilowatt-hour output, according to the California Energy Commission (CEC). ReneSola solar PV modules can be found in projects ranging in size from a few kilowatts to multi-megawatts in markets around the world, including the United States, Germany, Italy, Belgium, China, Greece, Spain and Australia. For more information, please visit www.renesola.com.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Mr. Brian Armentrout
SOURCE ReneSola Ltd.