LONDON, March 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Introduction
The G8 Renewable Energy industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size value, volume, and forecast to 2019. The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8Renewable Energy market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 Renewable Energy market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 Renewable Energy market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $282,907.5 million in 2014 to the global renewable energy industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $614,973.4 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 16.8% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, Germany is the leading country in the renewable energy industry, with market revenues of $67,913.9 million in 2014. This was followed by the US and Italy, with a value of $59,218.5 and $48,655.6 million, respectively.
Germany is expected to lead the renewable energy industry in the G8 nations with a value of $195,983.7 million in 2016, followed by Italy and the US with expected values of $131,209.9 and $92,128.3 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 renewable energy market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the G8 renewable energy market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 renewable energy market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the French Passenger Rail market?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3662262/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48