Featured expert speakers include:
- Steve Forbes, Chairman and Editor-In-Chief, Forbes Media
- Stephen Moore, Distinguished Visiting Fellow, The Heritage Foundation
- Jeffrey Saut, Chief Investment Strategist, Raymond James & Associates
- Craig Johnson, Managing Director and Senior Technical Analyst, Piper Jaffray & Co.
- Stefanie Kammerman, Founder, Stock Whisperer Trading Company
- Tom Sosnoff, CEO, tastytrade.com
"Uncertainty and great opportunity are in the forecast with Donald Trump as president, and investors want to ensure that their portfolios are positioned to prosper in the years ahead," says chair and CEO Kim Githler. "That's exactly what you gain at The MoneyShow, the knowledge and insight you need to make profitable financial decisions and how to take advantage of changing market conditions."
- A special networking reception with Steve Forbes, Monday, May 15
- The All-Stars of Options Trading with TD Ameritrade, experts share options strategies they employ in bullish, bearish, and neutral markets, Monday, May 15
- Metals, mining, and market experts present at The Money, Metals, & Mining Symposium, Wednesday, May 17
- Learn how to safely invest in the fastest growing industry at The Cannabis Investing Event, Monday, May 15
MoneyShow - Invest Smarter, Trade Wiser is the largest global network of investment and trading expert education. The privately held financial media company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, USA. Each year, MoneyShow's roster of live and online events attract more than 70,000 investors, traders, and financial advisors who gather with top market experts in dynamic, face-to-face and online learning forums worldwide. For more information visit, www.moneyshow.com Facebook: FollowMoneyShow Twitter: @MoneyShows Instagram: @MoneyShows LinkedIn: MoneyShow
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/renowned-financial-professionals-share-how-to-grow-your-money-in-a-trump-presidency-300401429.html