NEW YORK, Aug. 31 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Wind Power Market Outlook in Japan to 2020 – Capacity, Generation, Major Power Plants, Market share of Equipment Manufacturers and Regulations
GlobalData's renewable energy offering, "Wind Power Market Outlook in Japan to 2020 – Capacity, Generation, Major Power Plants, Market share of Equipment Manufacturers and Regulations" gives a view of Japan's wind energy market and provides forecasts to 2020. This report includes information on wind installed capacity and generation. It provides information on key trends, market share analysis of key component manufacturers, profiles of major industry participants, information on major wind Power Plants(wind farms) and analysis of important deals. This, along with detailed information on the regulatory framework and key policies governing the industry, provides a comprehensive understanding of the market for wind power in the country.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report will be checked for the latest information upon purchase. It will be dispatched within a maximum of 48 hours.
- Brief introduction to the overall power and renewable energy market, highlighting the fuel types – thermal, hydro, wind, nuclear, solar PV, solar thermal and biomass.
- Data provided historically from 2001 to 2009, forecast to 2020.
- Data on installed capacity and power generation.
- List of major current and upcoming Power Plants.
- Key Wind Companies
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Deals in the Wind market for the past year. Deals analyzed on the basis of M&A, Partnership, Asset Financing, Debt Offering, Equity Offering and PE/VC.
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the country's wind energy market
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data, deal analysis and recent developments
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events
- Identify key deals providing understanding of the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market
1 Table Of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Power Demand to Rejuvenate
2.2 Global Wind Market – Growth Momentum to Accelerate
2.3 Japan Renewable Power Market – Equation of Energy Mix to change
2.4 Japan Wind Power Market – Installed Capacity to Expand
3 Introduction To Renewable Energy Industry
3.1 Global Carbon Emission, Overview
3.2 Global Power Demand to Rejuvenate
4 Global Wind Power Market: 2001 to 2020
4.2 Global Wind Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, MW, 2001-2020
4.3 Global Wind Power Market, Power Generation, MW, 2001-2020
5 Japan Power Market: 2001-2020
5.2 Japan Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, MW, 2001-2020
5.3 Japan Power Market, Power Generation by All Fuel Type, GWh, 2001-2020 Error! Bookmark not defined.
6 Japan Renewable Power Market: 2001-2020
6.2 Japan Renewable Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, MW, 2001-2020
6.3 Japan Renewable Power Market, Power Generation, GWh, 2001-2020
7 Japan Wind Power Market – 2001 to 2020
7.2 Japan Wind Power Market, Installed Capacity, MW, 2001-2020
7.3 Japan Wind Power Market, Power Generation, GWh, 2001-2020
7.4 Japan Wind Power Market, Top Planned Wind Farms
7.5 Japan Wind Power Market, Active Wind Farms
8 Japan Renewable Power Market, Regulatory Framework, Major Policies
8.2 Japan Renewable Power Market, Regulatory Framework, Major Policies
8.2.1 The Law on Alternative Energy Sources
8.2.2 Feed-in Tariff Program/Green Tariff Law
9 Japan Wind Power Power Deals Market
9.1 Japan Wind Market, Deals Volume versus Deal Value Analysis, 2004-2009
9.2 Japan Wind Market, Deals by Type, % share, 2009
9.3 Japan Wind Market, Major Deals, 2009-2010
10 Company Snapshot – Company A
10.1 Key Information
10.2 Company Overview
10.3 Business Description
10.3.1 Business Overview
10.4 Major Products and Services
10.6 Locations And Subsidiaries
10.6.1 Head Office
10.7 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
11 Company Snapshot - Company B
11.1 Company Overview
11.2 Key Information
11.4 Major Products and Services
11.6 Locations And Subsidiaries
11.6.1 Head Office
11.7 Other Locations & Subsidiaries
12.2.2 Secondary Research
12.2.3 Primary Research
12.2.4 Expert Panel Validation
13 Contact Us
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626