[Rescheduled] Beyond BRIC: Analyzing the Next Game Changers for the Nondestructive Test Industry Frost & Sullivan hosts webinar discussing how growth opportunities are present through the new North American oil boom and unending Middle Eastern oil supply
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, Complimentary Registration available at http://bit.ly/1hJznZA.
Nikhil Jain, Frost & Sullivan Test and Measurement Senior Research Analyst
The Canadian oil boom started in 2007-2008 with an increased emphasis laid on the development of oil sands deposits. Since 2007, approximately $111 billion have been invested in developing the oil sands. On the other hand, the US federal governments drive towards making the country a net exporter of crude oil and natural gas has significantly increased investment in developing newer infrastructure, especially in the shale plays. With an increased pace of development of the oil sands infrastructure and shale infrastructure, the oil and gas nondestructive test (NDT) inspection services market has witnessed a micro-boom.
In the Middle East, there has been a spurt in investment in developing new infrastructure over the past 2 years due to high oil prices. Some of the region's biggest projects are being executed currently with the NDT industry a direct beneficiary of this investment.
This briefing will discuss some of the growth regions such as US, Canada, the Middle East and Africa for NDT inspection services providing an overview of the potential for growth in these regions.
You should attend to:
- Identify growth markets for the NDT industry
- Learn about challenges these markets face in order to attain penetration
- Understand potential opportunities for growth in these markets
As elements of growth markets for NDT inspection services will be discussed during this webinar, it will benefit the following to attend: NDT inspection service providers, NDT equipment manufacturers, and private equity and capital investment firms that are looking for sustainable investment opportunities.
"With growing global economic uncertainties and slowing industrial growth in BRIC countries, companies need to look beyond these countries to maintain revenue growth targets," said Frost & Sullivan Senior Research Analyst Nikhil Jain. "Increasing investment in developing oil and gas infrastructure to support higher production from the US shale reserves, the Canadian oil sands and the Middle East oil reserves will drive the NDT industry over the next three to five years."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Measurement and Instrumentation research practice, please visit http://www.testandmeasurement.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1hJznZA.
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan