DUBLIN, April 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bt9bck/research_and) has announced the addition of the "Research and Development Trend of China Fruit Wine Market, 2014-2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
'Research and Development Trend of China Fruit Wine Market, 2014-2018' mainly conducts in-depth market survey on the status of fruit wine industry, analyzes market status, major problems of China's fruit wine market, business performances of domestic major enterprises, meanwhile offers suggestions for this industry, so as to make enterprises know this industry better and provide decision-making references for investors.
Currently there are about 100 fruit wine enterprises in China. Production locations spread all over China, but Henan, Shandong, Jiangsu, Anhui and Guangdong provinces serve as the main areas. Apple wine processing regions are Shandong and Shaanxi provinces where are the two large apple industrial bases. At the same time, with the growth of fruit processing technologies, some fruit wines benefited from regional resources are growing rapidly, such as Ningxia wolfberry wine and Zhejiang waxberry wine etc.
From January to November in 2013, 61.2426 million kilolitres of beverage wines were produced in China, an increase of 4.29% year-on-year. Of which fruit wines (the main kind is grape wine) were 1.0621 million kilolitres, only accounting for 1.73% of beverage wines. So it can get to know that fruit wines occupy a very small proportion among Chinese liquors and its popularity is low among consumers.
As for fruit wine production and consumption, fruit wine industry shows a good momentum in recent years along with the growth in the living standards, national policy support and efforts from fruit wine producers. In 2013, China's fruit wine market scale reached CNY 112.5 billion, if the growth rate is about 13% in terms of retail market scale from 2014 to 2018, the retail market scale will exceed CNY 208.5 billion by 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Fruit Wine
2. Status Quo of Foreign Fruit Wine Industry
3. China's Environment Analysis of Fruit Wine
4. Status Quo of China's Fruit Wine Industry
5. Supply and Demand of China's Fruit Wines
6. Technological Analysis of China's Fruit Wines
7. Imports and Exports of China's Fruit Wines
8. Major Fruit Wine Enterprises
9. Future Development Trend
10. Investment Analysis by Industry's Experts
- COFCO Wines & Spirits Company Ltd.
- Hainan Yedao Group(600238): Yedao Lugui Wine
- Ningxiahong Wolfberry Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Meihe Shanzhuang Wine Co., Ltd.
- Wuliangye (000858): Xianlin Plum Wine
- Xinjiang Korla Pear Co., Ltd. (600506)
- Yantai ChangYu Group Company Ltd.
- Zhejiang Gu Yue Long Shan Shaoxing Wine Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bt9bck/research_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets