Research and Investment Forecast of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry, 2013-2017
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
At present, China's aluminum wheel market is mainly concentrated in the Shanghai Volkswagen, FAW-Volkswagen, Dongfeng Motor, Guangzhou Honda and Changan automobile; OEM market is the main body. China's automobile installed with aluminum wheel include limousine (more than 70% of installation ratio), mini bus (60% installation ratio), light bus (40% installation ratio in large vans and off-road vehicles), in small van (20% installation ratio). In terms of automotive type, medium and high-end limousine, micro-van, pickup truck, medium-sized van, and jeep have been installed with aluminum wheel.
In terms of production, during 2008-2012, the total output of China's main aluminum wheel manufacturers were 32.37 million units, 48.89 million units, 75.19 million units, 99.8 million units, 105 million units respectively, having a YoY increase of 51.03%, 53.79%, 32.73% and 5.21 %. Due to the impact of the international financial crisis, the global automobile production fell sharply in 2008; the domestic aluminum wheel production also significantly decreased in the same period. After the international financial crisis, the domestic aluminum wheel production rebounded sharply in 2009. By 2012, China's aluminum wheel production has surpassed 105 million units, far beyond the production levels before the financial crisis; but the MoM growth rate began to decline significantly.
Seen from the domestic aluminum wheel output trend, based on aluminum wheels hub superior characteristics and global automobile ownership increasing, China's aluminum wheel output will keep the rising trend in the future. Huidian Research predicts that aluminum wheels hub industry will grow at the rate of 10% in the future in China. China's aluminum wheels hub market supply volume will reach to115.55 million units in 2013, and will reach to 170 million units in 2017.
Table of Contents 1. Automotive Aluminum Wheel Overview
1.1 Automotive Aluminum Wheel Concept
1.1.1 Automotive Wheel Introduction
1.1.2 Automotive Wheel Classification
1.1.3 Automotive Aluminum Wheel Introduction
1.2 Advantages and Performance Requirements of Automotive Aluminum Wheel
1.2.2 Performance Requirements
2. Investment Environment of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry2.1 Economic Environment2.1.1 Economic Development Status2.1.2 GDP2.1.3 Fixed Asset Investment2.1.4 Import and Export Amount and Growth Rate2.2 Policy Environment of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry2.2.1 Policy Environment of China's Auto Industry during the "Twelfth Five-Year" Period2.2.2 Automotive Aluminum Wheel Related Policy2.3 Technology Environment of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry2.3.1 Overall Technological Level of China's Auto Parts Industry2.3.2 Technical Level of China's Aluminum Wheel
3. Characteristics and Status Quo of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
3.1 Business Model and Industry Characteristics
3.1.1 Business Model and Characteristics of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
3.1.2 Periodic and Regional Characteristics of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
3.2 China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry Status Quo
3.2.1 Production Profile of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel
3.2.2 Market Distribution of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel
4. Competitive Landscape of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry4.1 Competitive Landscape of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry4.1.1 Competitive Landscape of International Aluminum Wheel Industry4.1.2 Competitive Landscape of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry4.2 Porter Model Analysis of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry4.2.1 Competitor4.2.2 Potential Entrants4.2.3 Substitutes4.2.4 Bargaining Power of Purchaser4.2.5 Bargaining Power of Supplier
5. Market Supply and Demand of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
5.1.1 Output and Market Share of the Major Manufacturers in 2010
5.1.2 China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Output, 2008-2012
5.1.3 China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Output Forecast, 2013-2017
5.2.1 Demand Analysis, 2008-2012
5.2.2 Demand Forecast 2013-2017
6. Key Enterprises in Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry6.1 CITIC Dicastal Co. Ltd.6.1.1 Company Profile6.1.2 Main Customers6.1.3 Market Distribution6.1.4 Business Performance6.1.5 Enterprise Advantage6.2 Zhejiang Wanfeng Auto Wheel Co., Ltd.6.2.1 Company Profile6.2.2 Main Customers6.2.3 Business Performance6.2.4 Development Strategy6.3 Zhejiang Yueling Wheels Co., Ltd.6.3.1 Company Profile6.3.2 Business Performance6.3.3 Development Strategy6.4 Foshan Nanhai Zhongnan Aluminium Wheel Co. Ltd.6.5 Ferventwheels Co. Ltd.6.6 Liu Feng Machinery Industry Co. Ltd.
7. Import and Export of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel
7.1 Import and Export Volume and Amount
7.2 Main Source of Import Sorted by Trade Turnover
7.3 Main Export Destinations Sorted by Trade Turnover
7.4 Export Analysis, 2011-2012
7.4.1 Strong Momentum of Aluminum Wheels Hub Export in China in 2011
7.4.2 Aluminum Wheels Hub Export in China in 2012
8. Processing Technology of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel 8.1 Forming Method of Automotive Aluminum Alloy Wheels Hub8.2 Production Technology Research of Automotive Aluminum Alloy Wheels Hub8.2.1 Design and Development Process8.2.2 Production Process
9. Development Trend of China's Automotive Aluminum Wheel Manufacturing Technology
9.1 Melting Equipment and Technology
9.2 Refining Equipment and Technology
9.3 Casting Equipment and Technology
9.4 X-ray Detection
9.5 Heat Treatment Equipment and Technology
9.6 Machining Equipment and Technology
9.7 Dynamic Balance Test
9.8 Air Tightness Test
9.9 Coating Equipment and Technology
10. Barriers to Entry and Risk Analysis of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry10.1 Barriers to Entry10.1.1 Capital and Scale Barriers10.1.2 Technology Barrier10.1.3 Quality Certification Barrier10.1.4 Customer Resources and Marketing Channel Barriers10.1.5 Brand Barrier10.2 Risk Analysis10.2.1 Overseas Market Exploration Risk Generated by International Trade Protectionism10.2.2 Risk of Policy Factors10.2.3 High-end Market Supply Technical Risk10.2.4 Energy and Raw Material Prices Risk10.2.5 RMB Exchange Rate Risk10.2.6 Risk of Rising Labor Costs
11. SWOT and Development Strategy of Automotive Aluminum Wheel Industry
11.1 SWOT Analysis
11.2 Development Strategy
Companies Mentioned CITIC Dicastal Co. Ltd.
Zhejiang Wanfeng Auto Wheel Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Yueling Wheels Co., Ltd.
Foshan Nanhai Zhongnan Aluminium Wheel Co. Ltd.
Ferventwheels Co. Ltd.
Liu Feng Machinery Industry Co. Ltd.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001
More by this Source
Brazil Food and Drink Report Q2 2014
Mar 06, 2014, 11:00 ET
United States Orthopedic Prosthetics Market Outlook to 2020
Mar 06, 2014, 10:56 ET
MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Current and Future Players
Mar 06, 2014, 10:53 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.