DUBLIN, Mar 03, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Alzheimer's Disease Forecast in 12 Major Markets 2017-2027" report to their offering.
Alzheimer's disease (AD) is a progressive, irreversible neurodegenerative disorder. It is the leading cause of dementia. Alzheimer's is associated with the increase of beta amyloid and tau proteins in the brains of affected patients.
Cognitive function declines and patients suffer memory loss and disorientation amongst many other neuropsychiatric conditions as the disease progresses.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Alzheimer's disease across 12 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Russia, Italy, Spain, UK, Brazil, Japan, India and China) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Alzheimer's have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Alzheimer's disease include:
- Other dementias
- Depression and other psychiatric conditions
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia
- Education level / years of education
Key Topics Covered:
- Cause of the Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis of the Disease
- Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key comorbid conditions/Features associated with the disease
- Methodology for quantification of patient numbers
- Top-line prevalence for Alzheimer's disease
- Features of Alzheimer's disease patients
- Neuropsychiatric symptoms of AD patients
- Comorbid Conditions of AD patients
- Abbreviations used in the report
- Patient-Based Offering
- Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n8b53m/alzheimers
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---alzheimers-disease-forecast-in-12-major-markets-2017-2027-usa-canada-france-germany-russia-italy-spain-uk-brazil-japan-india-and-china-300417702.html
SOURCE Research and Markets