DUBLIN, August 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Polyurethane Foam Thermal Insulation 2016" report to their offering.
Built on the knowledge and experience in the polyurethane and insulation industries, the study details demand for 2015 and provides anticipated market figures for 2020. Forecast years are presented and market rankings (or market shares where available) of Asia's leading insulation companies are included, by both country and product type. Market influences and trends are also outlined.
An additional 4 market volumes focus on a specific insulation material exclusively (Mineral Fibre, EPS, XPS & PU/PIR).
This volume covers Polyurethane Foam.
Market data is given in cubic metres, tonnes and the country's local currency.
The following market breakdown is provided:
End-use Sectors Covered:
- Domestic and Commercial Building
- Cold Stores
- Agricultural Buildings
- Pipe Lagging
- Domestic Appliances
- Process Plant
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction - PU/PIR
2. Market Influences - PU/PIR
3. Market Summary & Spot Forecasts - PU/PIR
4. Market Review - PU/PIR
- Armacell India Pvt. Ltd.
- Asahi Fiber Glass Co, Ltd
- Asahi Kasei Construction Materials Corp.
- BASF (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- BASF Philippines Inc.
- BASF Polyurethanes India Ltd.
- Beijing HuaDu Chemical Building Material Group
- Byucksan Corporation
- DOW KAKOH K.K.
- Ecofoam Polyurethane Insulation
- Hebei Huamei Group
- KCC Corporation
- Kaneka Corporation
- Kumho Petrochemical
- LangFang Huayu Innovation & Technology Co; Ltd
- Lloyd Insulations (India) Limited
- Luyang Energy Saving Materials Co; Ltd
- MAG-ISOVER K.K.
- NICHIAS Corporation
- Owens Corning
- PT. Bondor Indonesia
- PT. NICHIAS Rockwool Indonesia
- Philippine Insulation Co, Inc.
- Poly Glass Fibre Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.
- Polyglass Industries Indonesia PT.
- ROCKWOOL Building Materials (Philippines) Ltd.
- ROCKWOOL Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
- SY Panel Co.
- Sae Rom Panel Co; Ltd.
- Shengquan Group
- Shinwoo industrial Co; Ltd.
- Superlon Worldwide Sdn. Bhd.
- Supreme Petrochem Ltd.
- Tianjin Tianlong Shuangsheng Insulation Mat.Co; Ltd
- UP Twiga Fiberglass Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ckvm5/polyurethane_foam
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---asia-polyurethane-foam-thermal-insulation-2015-2020---focus-on-mineral-fibre-eps-xps--pupir-300310343.html
SOURCE Research and Markets