DUBLIN, Mar 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Brazil 3D Printing Market, By Printer Type (Personal 3D Printer Vs. Industrial 3D Printer), By Maintenance & Service (System Maintenance Contract, Training, etc.), By Material (Plastics, Metal, etc.), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The 3D printing market in Brazil is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of around 8% during 2016-2021, on account of growing usage of industrial and metal 3D printers in various end user industries coupled with increasing adoption of personal 3D printers. Industrial 3D Printers occupied the largest share in Brazil 3D printing market in 2015.
During the forecast period, Brazil 3D printing market is expected to grow at a robust pace on account of technological developments, not only in terms of printing technology but also in printing material variety and quality. Moreover, growing demand for 3D printed products from various verticals such as manufacturing, defense, education, healthcare, aerospace, consumer electronics, automotive, etc. is further propelling the growth of Brazil 3D printing industry.
The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well. Professional or industrial 3D printers are majorly being used for designing, metal casting in Research & Development (R&D), metal casting, etc., and allow enterprises to reduce labor cost engaged in manufacturing along with providing better efficiency of the complete manufacturing process. Region-wise, south east region is the largest demand generating region for 3D printing in the country.
Some of the major companies operating in Brazil 3D printing market are EnvisionTech, EOS, 3D Systems and Stratasys, among others.
Brazil 3D Printing Market report discusses the following aspects of Brazil 3D printing market:
- Brazil 3D Printing Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Component Type (Printer, Material, Software and Maintenance & Service), By Printer Type (Personal 3D Printer Vs. Industrial 3D Printer), By Material Type (Metal, Plastics, Ceramics & Others), By Software Type (Design, Inspection, Printer & Scanning), By Process (Material Extrusion, Powder Bed Fusion, Direct Energy, Deposition, Material Jetting, Binder Jetting & Others), By Technology (Stereolithography (SLA), Fuse Deposition Modeling (FDM), Laser Sintering (LS), Electronic Beam Modeling (EBM) & Others), By End Use Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Education, Consumer Electronics & Others), By Region, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Demand for Customized Healthcare Products
- Growing Adoption in Housing Sector
- 3D Printed Wearable Devices
- Increasing Role of 3D Printing in Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based Products
- Growth in Demand for 3D Printing from Industrial Manufacturing
- 3D Systems Latin America
- AMS Advance Manufacturing Systems (EOS)
- ARBURG Ltda.
- Cliever Technology
- EnvisionTEC, Inc.
- INFOCUS Laser Systems (SLM Solutions)
- Stratasys Ltd.
- The ExOne Company
- Ultimaker B.V.
- Voxeljet AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cmd7p6/brazil_3d
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---brazil-3d-printing-market-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011-2021-with-envisiontech-eos-3d-systems-and-stratasys-dominating-300424051.html
SOURCE Research and Markets