The test preparation market in China to grow at a CAGR of 15% during the period 2016-2020.
Test Preparation Market in China 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Benchmarking in education is immensely useful in measuring the performance of students, teachers, and schools and consequently evaluating and comparing education systems. The test preparation industry has emerged alongside the extensive standardization of the education sector in China. This standardization of the exams is prompting vendors to provide exam preparation services to students to help them score well in entrance tests.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
The market is divided into the following segments based on product:
- Domestic entrance examination
- Overseas entrance examination
- Middle school examination
- New Oriental
Other prominent vendors
- EIC Education
- Global Education & Technology Group
- Manhattan Review
- TAL Education
- Tutors in China
- Xiaozhan Jiaoyu
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h5fmh9/test_preparation
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---china-test-preparation-market-2016-2020-with-cdel-kaplan-new-oriental--umeworld-dominating-300299364.html
SOURCE Research and Markets