DUBLIN, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Comparative SWOT & Strategy Focus - 2016-2020 - Global Top 7 Medium & Heavy Truck Manufacturers - Daimler, Volvo, MAN, Scania, PACCAR, Navistar, Iveco" swot analysis to their offering.
Against this backdrop, the report provides a comprehensive & insightful Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis and Analyzes the Near to Medium Term Strategy Focus for the Global Top 7 Medium & Heavy Truck Manufacturers.
The report analyzes the Strengths & Weaknesses of leading industry players from a standalone as well as relative perspective based on a detailed analysis of their Internal & External environment respectively focusing on key, strategic parameters, which include: analysis of overall cost base & structure, resources & key competencies, profitability & profit sources, product portfolio analysis & its strategic positioning, key competitor analysis & degree of competitive intensity, competitive market positioning across key global markets, analysis of key strategies & plans, overall strategy focus & orientation, R&D capabilities & key programs being pursued.
- Insights into Daimler's Global Growth Strategy 2020 spearheaded by the Troika of Technological Leadership, Global Expansion and Pursuit of a Modular Product Platform Strategy.
- Comprehensive analysis of Daimler's Near-term Strategic Plan aimed at Complete Transformation of the company's European manufacturing footprint spurred by a spurt in near term R&D and CAPEX outlay.
- Analysis of Volvo's Growing Strategic Focus on the North American market and Strategies & Plans aimed at further deepening its market presence and expanding market share in the NAFTA region.
- Analysis of MAN's near term Focus on Bolstering Profitability, Growing Aftermarket Business and Continued Pursuit of Synergies with Scania & the VW Group.
- Analysis of Scania's Plans to Grow Global Annual Unit Sales Volumes Significantly by 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Top 7 Industry OEMs - Business Snapshot & Overview
- Financial Performance Analysis - Charts & Analysis for each Company:
- Strategic Positioning & SWOT Analysis - For Each OEM
- Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis - Comparative Analysis of Strengths & Weaknesses
- Strategy Focus across OEMs - Near to Medium Term - Top 7 Industry OEMs
- Analysis of Key Strategies & Plans for the Industry OEMs
- Global Trucking Industry - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
- Key Trends
- Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
- Strategic Market Outlook through 2024 - Medium & Heavy Trucks
- Daimler AG
- Volvo AB
- MAN SE
- Scania AB
- PACCAR Inc.
- Navistar International Corporation
- Iveco S.p.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fw7f7d/comparative_swot
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets