DUBLIN, May 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Comparative SWOT & Strategy Focus - 2016-2020 - World's Top 5 Business Jet Manufacturers - Gulfstream, Bombardier, Dassault, Embraer, Textron Aviation" swot analysis to their offering.
The 2016 edition of the report provides a Comprehensive & Insightful Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis and analyzes the Near to Medium Term Strategy Focus for the Global Top 5 Business Jet Manufacturers amid a challenging & difficult market scenario dominated by a host of complex economic challenges & pressures across key emerging markets, namely, Brazil, China & Russia which has impacted the demand for new business jets originating from these markets significantly as of late.
The Global Business Jet market continues to make slow progress on the recovery path spearheaded by continued strong economic growth momentum in the U.S., the introduction & certification of new business jet programs, especially, in the super midsize segment by the industry OEMs and strong fleet utilization & upgrade activity in a favorable oil price environment that has bolstered operator profitability.
The latest aircraft programs; incorporating cutting edge technologies & innovations; have brought in enhanced performance, safety & optimized operating economics while a sustained low oil price environment continues to boost fleet utilization & profitability across operators driving aftermarket sales & services revenues for the industry OEMs. The global macroeconomic environment, however, remains difficult marked by financial markets volatility, continued weakness in commodity prices, plummeting of crude oil prices and continued geo-political conflict.
Key Topics Covered:
- Business Structure & Snapshot - For each of the 5 Leading Business Jet Manufacturers
- Financial Performance Snapshot - For each of the 5 Key Industry OEMs - With 2015 Financial Results as Baseline Numbers for Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - For each of the 5 Key Industry Players
- Comparative Analysis of Strengths
- Comparative Analysis of Weaknesses
- Strategy Focus across OEMs - Near to Medium Term - For the 5 Leading Industry OEMs
- Analysis of Key Strategies & Plans for the Industry OEMs
- Global Business Jet Market - Force Field Analysis - Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
- Key Market & Technology Trends
- Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
- Strategic Market Outlook - Business Jets - 2015-2024
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation - Bombardier Inc. - Textron Aviation - Dassault Aviation - Embraer SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/trqzv9/comparative_swot
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---comparative-swot--strategy-of-the-worlds-top-5-business-jet-manufacturers-2016-2020---gulfstream-bombardier-dassault-embraer-textron-aviation-300266181.html
SOURCE Research and Markets