DUBLIN, July 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Air Filters Market By Type (Medium Efficiency, HEPA, Low Efficiency, Gas Phase, etc.), By Application (HVAC, Automotive, Bag House, Cleanroom & Gas Turbine), By End Use Sector, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Deteriorating air quality due to increasing urbanization and industrialization are increasing pollution levels, and thereby, driving need for air filtration systems in residential, commercial as well as industrial sectors. Increasing health awareness among consumers, rising consumer disposable income levels and implementation of stringent regulations pertaining to air quality in automotive and other industries is also fueling the global air filters market.
Technological advancements and expansion plans of leading air filter companies in different geographies across the globe is projected to positively influence the air filters market over the next five years.
Moreover, increasing government focus towards adopting modern equipment in the existing manufacturing and industrial set-ups is expected to augment demand for HVACs, cleanrooms and baghouses in the coming years, thereby boosting sales of air filters through 2021.
The global market for air filters is forecast to cross $20 billion by 2021, due to rising demand from process industry, oil & gas and power sector.
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Air Filters Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Medium Efficiency, HEPA, Low Efficiency, Gas Phase & Others), By Application (HVAC, Automotive, Bag House, Cleanroom & Gas Turbine), and By End Use Sector (Industrial, Commercial & Residential),
- Regional Analysis - North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- 3M Purification Inc.
- APC Filtration Inc.
- Ahlstrom Corporation (HEL:AHL1V)
- Alen Corporation
- American Air Filter
- Austin Air
- Camfil Farr
- Clarcor Inc. (NYSE: CLC)
- Dafco Filtration Group
- Denso Auto Parts
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Freudenberg Group
- K&N Engineering
- Koch Filter Corporation
- MayAir Group plc (AIM: MAYA.L)
- Neundorfer Inc.
- Sogefi Group (SO.MI)
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
1. Product Overview
2. Market Taxonomy
3. Research Methodology
4. Analyst View
5. Global Air Filters Market Outlook
6. Global Air Filters Market Segmental Outlook
7. Global Air Filters Market Regional Outlook
8. Market Dynamics
9. Market Trends & Developments
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Strategic Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2gdmds/global_air
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-air-filters-market-value-of-usd-20-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2011-2021---key-vendors-austin-air-camfil-farr-flsmidth-300297373.html
SOURCE Research and Markets