The air starter market is forecast to be worth USD 397.0 million by 2021.
With regard to industrial end-user, the aviation industry is the fastest growing segment. Rise in global air traffic and investments in civil and military aviation are the major driving factors. Moreover, rising urbanization and increasing pressure existing in the aviation infrastructure have led to growing investments in the civil & military aviation industry across the globe.
The North American region has the highest adoption of air starters and it is the largest market for air starters. The U.S. is the key contributor to the growth of the air starter market in North America. The region has witnessed rising demand for air starters; this trend is expected to continue in the future since activities in major end-user industries are growing. The increasing demand for compact engine-starting devices coupled with compatibility to explosive and potentially hazardous environments would likely to boost the demand for air starters in the region.
Key Topics Covered:
- Comprehensive information on air starter products offered by top players in the global air starter market
- Detailed insights into upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the air starter market
- Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the air starter market across regions
- Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regional markets, recent developments, and investments in the global air starter market
- In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global air starter market
- Air Starter Components, Inc. (ASC)
- Gali Internacional, S.A (Gali Group)
- Industrial Power Units Ltd., (IPU Group)
- Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- KH Equipment PTY Ltd.
- Maradyne Corporation
- Miller Air Starter Co., Inc. (Masco)
- Multi Torque Industries PTY. Ltd.
- Powerworks (PTY) Ltd.
- Shin Hueng Precision Co., Ltd.
- Tech Development (TDI)
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Air Starter Market, By Type
8 Air Starter Market, By End User
9 Air Starter Market, By Region
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jxsxxp/air_starter
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-air-starter-market-value-of-usd-3970-million-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-ingersoll-rand-powerworks-tech-development-300301351.html
SOURCE Research and Markets