The global aircraft door market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% by 2021. The major growth drivers of this market are increasing aircraft delivery and increase in demand for wide body aircraft.
In an aircraft, mainly two types of doors are there, such as passenger door and cargo door. The author predicts that the demand for cargo door is likely to experience the highest growth by value in the forecast period due to rise in aircraft delivery. On the basis of comprehensive research, the author forecasts that the passenger door will remain the largest segment due to the number of passenger door in commercial and regional aircraft is more than cargo door and it is expensive than cargo door.
Within the application, commercial aircraft segment is expected to experience the highest growth during forecast period due to increase in wide body aircraft deliveries and have more number of aircraft door.
North America is expected to remain the largest region during the forecast period due to high demand of newer aircraft. Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow with highest CAGR during the forecast period due to increase in aircraft deliveries. With rapid expansion of domestic airlines and growth of long-haul and short-haul markets lead to increase in demand for more aircraft.
Key Topics Covered:
- Global aircraft door market size estimation in value ($M) and volume (units) shipment.
- Global aircraft door market trend (2010-2015) and forecast (2016-2021) by region and segment.
- Global aircraft door market size by various door types such as cargo door and passenger door and by application such as commercial aircraft, regional aircraft, general aviation, and military aircraft both in terms of value and volume shipment
- Global aircraft door market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World.
- Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of door suppliers in global aircraft door market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- Airbus Helicopter
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Triumph Aerostructure
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
3. Market Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles for Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zd6cxb/growth
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-aircraft-door-market-cagr-growth-of-46-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-mitsubishi-heavy-industries-latecoere-airbus-helicopter-300304922.html
SOURCE Research and Markets