DUBLIN, July 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Analytics as a Service Market - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global analytics-as-a-service market size is estimated to reach a value of USD 23.49 billion by 2021.
The analytics-as-a-service market by solution is estimated to grow with the largest market share during the forecast period. These solutions are being used in various verticals and provide tremendous applications. For example, the financial analytics is being used for asset & liability management, budgetary control management, general ledger management, payables & receivables management, and profitability management.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up of profiles of primary participants is given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 30%, Tier 2: 10%, and Tier 3: 60%
- By Designation: C-level: 20%, Director level: 30%, and Others: 50%
- By Region: North America: 60%, Europe: 10%, APAC: 30%,
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the analytics-as-a-service market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and subsegments across different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions.
- 1010data, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Bigml, Inc.
- Cloudera, Inc.
- Computer Science Corporation (CSC)
- EMC Corporation
- Gooddata Corporation
- Google, Inc.
- Guavus, Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Other Major Vendors
- SAS Institute
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Analytics-as-a-Service Market Overview
6 Analytics-as-a-Service Market: Industry Trends
7 Analytics-as-a-Service Market Analysis, By Component
8 Analytics-as-a-Service Market Analysis, By AnalyticsType
9 Analytics-as-a-Service Market Analysis, By Deployment Model
10 Analytics-as-a-Service Market Analysis, By Organization Size
11 Analytics-as-a-Service Market Analysis, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3q47n6/analytics_as_a
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-analytics-as-a-service-market-value-of-usd-2349-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-1010data-guavus-oracle-corp-300293951.html
SOURCE Research and Markets