In 2015, the global automotive seat motor shipment exceeded 100 million sets, with the CAGR estimated to be 5.5% from 2016 to 2020.
As a global major automobile producer and seller, China shipped 24 million automotive seat motors in 2015, enjoying the global share of over 20.0%; during 2016-2020, its shipment CAGR is forecasted at about 9.5%. China's seat motor market grows more swiftly than the global market mainly thanks to the fast-growing passenger car sales in the country where the market demand is gearing towards medium and high-end products, which stimulates the demand for seat motors vigorously.
The global automotive seat motor market is relatively stable, wherein Japanese vendors have always played a leading role. In 2015, four of the world's eight largest seat motor manufacturers came from Japan (ASMO, Nidec, Mitsuba and Mabuchi) with the combined market share of over 40%. In addition, Germany's Bosch and Brose, China's Johnson Electric and Shenghuabo Group are the world's leading seat motor suppliers as well.
Being bullish about Chinese automotive seat motor market, ASMO, Brose and other foreign peers have stepped up their layout in China by building factories, expanding capacity, etc.:
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Automotive Seat Motor
2. Global Automotive Seat Motor Industry
3. China Automotive Seat Motor Industry
4. Downstream Automotive Seat Industry
5. Foreign Automotive Seat Motor Manufacturers
6. Chinese Automotive Seat Motor Manufacturers
- ASMO (Hangzhou Xiaoshan) Small Motor Co., Ltd.
- Automotive Seat Motor Business
- Bosch Automotive Products (Changsha) Co., Ltd.
- Founder Motor
- Guangzhou Mitsuba Electric (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yidong Aviation Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Johnson Electric
- Shanghai Brose Electric Motors Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Mansda Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Shenghuabo Group
- Shenzhen Puda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin ASMO Automotive Small Motor Co., Ltd.
- Zhangjiagang Heli Motor Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Kefon Auto-Electric Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang SHB Automotive Appliance, Anhui Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang SHB Automotive Appliance, Shanghai Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dg5jsh/global_and_china
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-and-china-automotive-seat-motor-industry-2020-germanys-bosch-and-brose-chinas-johnson-electric-and-shenghuabo-group-lead-the-market-300398621.html
SOURCE Research and Markets