DUBLIN, July 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities in the Global Automotive Airbag Market 2016-2021: Trends, Forecast, and Market Analysis" report to their offering.
The global automotive airbag market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2016 to 2021.
Within the global automotive airbag market, the small car segment is expected to remain as the largest market by volume consumption. The development of low-cost airbag for small cars is expected to spur growth for this segment over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest market due to increasing light vehicle production; China will remain the leading market in terms of vehicle production. Asia Pacific and North America are expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period because of increasing penetration of airbag components in vehicles in North America due to strict vehicular safety standards & regulations.
For market expansion, the report suggests innovation and new product development to enhance the passenger's safety by reducing the impact of road accidents. The report further suggests the development of partnerships between OEMs and automobile manufacturers to create win-win situations and the development of low-cost solutions for the end users without compromising passenger's safety.
The report has analyzes growth opportunities in the global automotive airbag market by airbag type, vehicle type, and region and has come up with a comprehensive research report, Growth Opportunities in the Global Automotive Airbag Market 2016-2021:Trends, Forecast, and Market Analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
- Global automotive airbag market size estimation in terms of volume and value ($M) shipment.
- Global automotive airbag market trend (2010-2015) and forecast (2016-2021) by region and segments.
- Global automotive airbag market size by airbag types such as front airbag, side airbag, curtain airbag and knee airbag and by vehicle type such as small cars, mid-size cars, large cars, Multi-Purpose Vehicles (MPV), Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV), Sport Utility Vehicles (SUV), and other vehicles.
- Gobal automotive airbag market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of global automotive airbag suppliers.
- Emerging applications of global automotive airbag in various markets.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- Autoliv Inc.
- Electronic Control Unit.
- Hyundai Mobis Co.
- Takata Corporation
- Toyoda Gosei Co.
- ZF TRW Automotive Holding Corp
1. Executive Summary
2. Automotive Airbag Market Background and Classifications
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q55mpq/growth
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-automotive-airbag-market-cagr-growth-of-46-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-takata-corp-toyoda-gosei-hyundai-300303135.html
SOURCE Research and Markets