DUBLIN, August 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Die Casting Lubricants market - Forecasts and Trends (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report forecasts that global automotive die casting lubricants market to grow at a CAGR of 9.24% during the forecast period of 2015-2020.
The drive for improved fuel efficiencies in the automobile industry has led to continuous developments in the die casting materials and technologies, as manufacturers are striving to reduce the weight of automobiles by replacing steel with light metal components. There has been a significant evolution in the automotive die-casting over the last thirty years from relatively small parts, to casting of very large parts, such as engine blocks of a vehicle. The parts are frequently made from relatively high-melting alloys of aluminum or magnesium and are cast at very high pressures to ensure complete cavity fill. As die-casting conditions require severity in temperature, pressure and increased part size, the need arises for lubricants to enhance the process.
A high-pressure die-casting machine has many moving parts that require lubrication. The main type of lubricants required for the die casting machinery are- Die lubricants, Plunger lubricants, Trim-Press Lubricants. These are the areas where thermal stresses are maximum experienced, as a result of the exposure to molten metal. Unique, robust, formulated products are developed to serve as plunger lubricants and die lubricants that meet the needs of the extremely harsh conditions faced in the machinery.
The Report Offers:
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Acme Refining
- Chem Trend
- Cross Chemical
- Hill And Griffith
- Houghton Inernation
- J&S Chemical Corp
- Oil Service
- Sunrise Chem-Tech
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview And Technology Trends
6. Automotive Die Casting Lubricants Market, By Type
7. Automotive Die Casting Lubricants Market, By Application
8. Automotive Die Casting Lubricants Market, By Die Casting Metal
9. Automotive Die Casting Lubricants Market- By Geography - Regional Share And Forecasts
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Key Vendor Analysis
12. Future Outlook Of The Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d3hc28/global_automotive
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-automotive-die-casting-lubricants-market-cagr-growth-of-924-by-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2015-2020---key-vendors-maclube-sunocs-oil-serivce-300311176.html
SOURCE Research and Markets