DUBLIN, August 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Biological Organic Fertilizers Market - By Microorganism, Organic Residue, Application and Geography-Market Shares, Forecasts and Trends (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
Global Biological Organic Fertilizer Market is forecast to reach a value of $27398 million by 2020.
The global organic fertilizers market is divided into two major segments namely organic residue based fertilizers and microorganism (biofertilizers) depending on the source of nutrients and raw materials. More than half of the market share is covered by microorganism based organic fertilizers; the market is estimated to grow at the CAGR of 14.2% during the forecast period of 2015-2020 and is estimated to reach $18,148.3 million by 2020.
By means of microorganisms, nitrogen fixing bacteria such as rhizobium, azotobacter are widely applied and account for major market share. Organic residue based fertilizers are classified into farm yard manure (FYM), crop residues and green manure etc. depending on the source of raw material. By application in crops, the market is segmented into crop based and non-crop based applications. Application of these fertilizers is more in cereal crops and the segment accounts for around 40% of the market share. Fruits and vegetables are the second largest and fastest growing segment.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the Global Biological Organic Fertilizers Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Biological Organic Fertilizers Market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Novozymes A/S
- Rizobacter Argentina S.A.
- Lallemand Inc.
- National Fertilizers Limited
- Madras Fertilizers Limited
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd
- T Stanes & Company Limited
- Camson Bio Technologies Limited
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd
- Nutramax Laboratories Inc.
- Antibiotice S.A.
- Agri Life
- Premier Tech
- Biofosfatos do Brasil
- Bio Protan
- Circle-One Internatiomal, Inc.
- Bio Nature Technology PTE Ltd.
- CBF China Biofertilizer A.G
2. Research Approach & Methodology
3. Key Findings of The Study
4. Market Overview
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w2299x/global_biological
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-biological-organic-fertilizers-market-value-of-usd-27398-million-by-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2015-2020---key-vendors-symborg-neochim-bio-protan-300309327.html
SOURCE Research and Markets