DUBLIN, July 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "C4ISR Market by Platform (Land, Naval, Airborne) Application (Command & Control, Communications, Computers, ISR, EW) Component (Networking Technologies, Communication Networks, Display Consoles, Software, EW Hardware) and Region - Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance (C4ISR) market is projected to reach USD 110.78 billion by 2021.
The intelligence segment in C4ISR market is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Intelligence acts as a force-multiplier by providing advanced situational awareness to armed forces and is the greatest attribute to militaries wielding such platforms as manned, maritime surveillance aircraft, and unmanned aerial systems. Surveillance & reconnaissance is the second fastest-growing segment in the C4ISR market, by application.
North America dominates the C4ISR market, by region. Countries in this region include the U.S. and Canada. North American C4ISR market is mainly driven by the U.S. army's overseas missions and the need to safeguard homeland security. To shorten mission cycle time and to reduce the number of casualties, the countries in North America are investing in C4ISR systems.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on C4ISR equipment offered by the top 10 market players
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the market
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading market players
- BAE Systems PLC.
- DRS Technologies, Inc.
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Financial Highlights of Major Players in the Market
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rheinmetall AB
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- SAAB AB
- Thales Group
- The Raytheon Company
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 C4ISR Market, By Platform
8 C4ISR Market, By Application
9 C4ISR Market, By Component
10 Regional Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vcbkf7/c4isr_market_by
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-c4isr-market-value-of-usd-11078-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-general-dynamics-harris-corp-thales-group-300300582.html
SOURCE Research and Markets