DUBLIN, August 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Cyanoacrylate Adhesives Market - Segmented by Type, End-user Industry, and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
Cyanoacrylate Adhesives or super glues, are solvent free, one-part acrylate adhesives, which cure immediately on contact with the mated surfaces via a reaction with surface moisture or when compressed into thin films between two substrates. The industrial cyanoacrylate (also known as instant adhesives) are high strength adhesives, which can easily bond two dissimilar materials such as rubber, plastic, and rubber.
Cyanoacrylate Adhesives, owing to their rapidly curing speed, fast fixturing time, glossy finish, solvent-free nature, and excellent bond strength in tensile and sheer mode, is becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors. In the Global Cyanoacrylate Adhesives Market report, we have taken the following major end-user industry into consideration: Automotive, Footwear and Leather, Furniture, Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Electronics, and Others.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as dynamic economic development in Asia-Pacific region, and rapidly growing automotive industry. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as stringent environmental regulations (owing to their toxic nature) and hazardous for humans. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the Global Cyanoacrylate Adhesives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Companies Mentioned Include:
- BASF SE
- M Co.
- ADCO Global Inc.
- Adhesives Research Inc.
- American Biltrite, Inc.
- Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
- Ashland Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Beardow & Adams (Adhesives) Ltd
- Benson Polymers Ltd.
- Chemence Ltd.
- Cyberbond L.L.C.
- Dow Chemical Co.
- H.B. Fuller Co.
- Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
- Huntsman Corp.
- Icon Group
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- ITW Devcon
- Lord Corp.
- Mapei Spa
2. Executive Summary
3. Cyanoacrylate Adhesives Market
4. Market Dynamics
5. By Type
7. Joint Ventures Collaborations and Agreements
8. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m3pswm/global
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-cyanoacrylate-adhesives-market-analysis---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2015-2020---key-vendors-icon-group-illinois-tool-works-300310372.html
SOURCE Research and Markets