DUBLIN, Dec 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Digital Diagnostics Market Analysis & Trends - Product, End User - Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising perceptions related to lifestyle diagnostics diseases, growing number of aging population increasing healthcare expenditure and recent technological developments of digital diagnostics.
Depending on the end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, research laboratories, contract research organizations and other end users. This industry report analyzes the global markets for Digital Diagnostics across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
- Bio SB Inc.
- Biomeme, Inc.
- CellScope, Inc.
- Cerora, Inc.
- Fever Smart
- MC10, Inc.
- Medtronic, Inc.
- MidMark Corp.
- Oxitone Medical Ltd.
- Qardio, Inc.
- Sakura Finetek Japan Co., Ltd.
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- UE LifeSciences, Inc.
- Vital Connect
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Digital Diagnostics Market, By Product
5 Digital Diagnostics Market, By End User
6 Digital Diagnostics Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dqv7dq/global_digital
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-digital-diagnostics-market-forecast-to-2025---key-vendors-are-biomeme-ue-lifesciences--vital-connect-300374527.html
SOURCE Research and Markets