DUBLIN, April 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Earphones & Headphones Market Analysis By Product (In-Ear, Over-Ear), By Technology (Wired, Wireless), By Price (Less Than 50, Between 50 To 100, Above 100), By Application (Fitness/Sports, Gaming, VR, Music), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global earphones and headphones market is expected to reach USD 15.8 billion by 2025
The increasing adoption of earphones/headphones during a workout is primarily expected to drive the earphones & headphones market growth over the coming years. Customers use headphones at their workplaces to enjoy music and other audio content on mobile devices. Further, availability of advanced features and the surge in replacement market is anticipated to fuel their demand over the next seven years.
The music & entertainment industry has flourished, significantly, over the past years. Live music streaming on portable devices, including smartphones and music players, has completely evolved the economy of the global music industry. The music & entertainment industry has marked its presence with technological advancements and has catered the global accessory market, such as earphones and headphones market, to witness positive growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The in-ear or earphones captured a revenue share exceeding 4.0 billion in 2015 and the segment is expected to exhibit healthy growth over the forecast period, owing to the growing adoption of tablets & smartphones
- The over-ear segment is also expected to gain traction over the forecast period with the increasing demand for headphones across the music & entertainment and sports & fitness applications
- Wireless earphones & headphones are expected to be the next big thing in the industry. and accounted for a significant share in 2015, a trend expected to continue over the forecast period.
- The sports & fitness application segment is anticipated to witness increased adoption, owing to the rising popularity and adoption of mobile devices including smartphones, tablets, and portable music players
- Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2015 with a revenue exceeding 2.0 billion. The increasing consumer disposable incomes, particularly in India and China, are expected to positively impact market growth over the coming years.
The key purveyors in the earphones & headphone industry comprise
- Sony Corp
- Sennheiser Electronic
- Shure, Inc
- Bose Corp
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Earphones & headphones Industry Outlook
4. Earphones & headphones Product Outlook
5. Earphones & headphones Price Outlook
6. Earphones & headphones Technology Outlook
7. Earphones & headphones Application Outlook
8. Earphones & headphones Regional Outlook
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sh768z/earphones_and
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-earphones-and-headphones-market-2017-2025-jvc-skullcandy-sony-corp-sennheiser-shure-and-bose-dominate-the-158-billion-market-300440811.html
SOURCE Research and Markets