DUBLIN, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Electrochromic Glass Market Analysis: By Thin Film Market (ITO, Nanomaterial, WO3); By Transparent Conductor (SnO2, ZnO, AZO); By Application (Automotive, Commercial, Residential, Aerospace) - Forecast (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160330/349511LOGO )
Electrochromic glass uses the concept of electrochromic to change the color of the glass to act as a panel and provide visibility at different levels in different applications. This type of glasses can turn transparent to opaque and vice-versa. Moreover, they can be changed from one color to another with the supply of small voltage. The transition is performed due to the materials used in between the glass panes. These materials include ITO, SnO2, WO3, IrO2 and many others. More new materials are being discovered to improvise the particular mechanism.
The electrochromic glasses are used in various commercial segments such as buildings, automobiles locomotives, aerospace and marine equipment. Out of all these, maximum application has been found in buildings followed by the automobiles. It includes interiors, external walls, automotive mirrors and many more.
This report gives an in-depth analysis and segmentation of the electrochromic glass market. The market is segmented by material type of films and conductors, applications, geographic regions and key countries. The thin films segment includes different materials such as tungsten oxide, magnesium fluoride, nanomaterial and many others.
In addition to the mentioned segments, the market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. Market shares of the key players for 2014 are provided.
- Asahi Glass Co
- Chromogenics AB
- DuPont Chemicals Company (E I du Pont de Nemours and Company)
- Gentex Corporation
- Polytron Technologies, Inc
- Saint-Gobain SA
- Schott AG
- View Inc
- US e-Chromics Technologies, Inc
- Heliotrope Technologies, Inc
1. Electrochromic Glass Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Electrochromic Glass Market Landscape
4. Electrochromic Glass Market Forces
5. Electrochromic Glass Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Electrochromic Thin Films Market - By Material Type
7. Electrochromic Transparent Conductors Market - By Material Type
8. Electrochromic Glass Market - By Application
9. Electrochromic Glass Market - By Geography
10. Market Entropy
11. Company Reports (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wgv7q8/electrochromic
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470|
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets