DUBLIN, May 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Electronic Warfare Market by Category, Platform, Product, Technology, Portable, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The market size of the electronic market (EW) market is estimated to be valued at USD 20.55 Billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.29% during the forecast period, to reach USD 25.36 Billion by 2021. The market demand is projected to be driven by ongoing technological advancements in the electronic warfare systems, which would improve the performance and efficiency aspect of these systems to a great extent. On the other hand, the market players are also making enormous amount of efforts to provide additional features to the system to meet the clients' requirements in a better way. These factors are expected to result in increased demand for electronic warfare systems during the forecast period at a rapid pace.
In this report, the electronic warfare market has been categorized into three key segments, namely, category, product, platform, technology, and portable electronic warfare systems and region. The category segment has been further categorized into electronic attack, electronic support, and electronic protection. The platform segment includes air, land, naval, and unmanned. Whereas, on the basis of region, the market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East Latin America, and Africa. Among the three categories covered in the report, the electronic warfare market is dominated by the electronic support category. It plays a vital role in immediate threat recognition. ESM is used for intelligence gathering in tactical environments. The segment is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on electronic warfare systems offered by the top 13 players in the global electronic warfare market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the electronic warfare market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets - the report analyzes the markets for electronic warfare systems across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global electronic warfare market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global electronic warfare market
- Airbus Group N.V
- Alliant Techsystems, Inc.
- BAE Systems PLC.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- SAAB AB
- Teledyne Technologies, Inc.
- Thales Group
- The Raytheon Company
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insight
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Electronic Warfare Market, By Category
8 Electronic Warfare Market, By Platform
9 Electronic Warfare Market, By Product
10 Electronic Warfare Market By Technology
11 Electronic Warfare Market, By Portable System
12 Regional Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hhgzj3/electronic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-electronic-warfare-market-value-of-usd-2536-billion-by-2021----trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-general-dynamics-israel-aerospace-rockwell-collins-300276189.html
SOURCE Research and Markets