The EAM market size is forecast to reach a value of USD 5.24 billion by 2021.
North America is expected to account for the largest market share in 2016; it is also expected to be the fastest-growing region in terms of CAGR. With the increasing use of EAM solutions in government & utilities and manufacturing verticals in the U.S. and Canada, the EAM market in this region is set to grow at a rapid pace in the region.
The drivers responsible for the growth of the EAM market in North America are the stable economy, technology advancements, and newer infrastructure demands. Many of the leading companies of major verticals such as government, oil & gas, manufacturing, healthcare, transportation & logistics, and energy & power that have deployed EAM platforms are headquartered in North America.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub-segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in EAM market in the following ways:
- This report segments the EAM market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across different services and regions.
- The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
- ABB Group
- Assetworks LLC
- CGI Group
- Genesis Technology Solutions, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- IFS AB
- Mainsaver, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Real Asset Management
- SAP SE
- Schneider Electric (Invensys)
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Enterprise Asset Management Market Overview
6 Enterprise Asset Management Market Analysis, By Software
7 Enterprise Asset Management Market Analysis, By Service
8 Enterprise Asset Management Market Analysis, By Organization Size
9 Enterprise Asset Management Market Analysis, By Industry
10 Geographic Analysis
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8zcrd2/enterprise_asset
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-enterprise-asset-management-market-value-of-usd-524-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-mainsaver-sap-infor-300303165.html
SOURCE Research and Markets