DUBLIN, July 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Geographic Information System Analytics Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The report forecasts the global GIS analytics market to grow at a CAGR of 18.25% during the period 2016-2020.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: A trend which is majorly boosting market growth is the integration of GIS data with big data analytics. The integration of GIS data with big data analytics has led to a new way of analyzing and sorting large volumes of cluttered data to obtain meaningful and useful data. GIS analytics provider Esri has built GIS tools for Hadoop that help to use the Hadoop framework for spatial analysis on spatial data. Hadoop is an open-source software for big spatial data analysis. The following are the functions of the software:
- Visualization and analyzation of maps.
- Publication of map applications online.
- A large amount of spatial data is recorded in Hadoop. Polygon analysis is conducted on this data to obtain new informative results.
- Manages operations on billions of spatial data records based on location.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Trimble Navigation
- Pitney Bowes
- IDM Analytics
- Cambridge Systematics
- Environics Analytics
- FLO Analytics
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: GIS analytics: An overview
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Five forces analysis
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor profiles
PART 15: Appendix
PART 16: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7xhgf7/global_geographic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-geographic-information-system-analytics-market-cagr-growth-of-1825-by-2020---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2020---key-vendors-trimble-navigation-pitney-bowes-mda-300298268.html
SOURCE Research and Markets