DUBLIN, May 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Growth Opportunities for the Global Glass Mat Thermoplastic Market 2016-2021: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
According to a new market report, the future of the glass mat thermoplastic (GMT) market looks good with opportunities in the automotive industry, and the global glass thermoplastics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2016 to 2021.
In this market, glass fiber is used as reinforcement and polypropylene resin as matrix materials for producing glass mat thermoplastics. The author predicts that the demand for GMT is likely to experience a good growth during the forecast period supported by growing demand for lightweight materials in automotive industry. On the basis of comprehensive research, the author forecasts that the automotive segment is expected to show above average growth during the forecast period.
Within the GMT market, the automotive segment is expected to remain the largest end use industry by both value and volume. Increasing government mandates for higher fuel economy, recyclability, and ease of processing are the major driving forces that spur growth for GMT in this segment over the forecast period.
Within the GMT market, the bumper beam has been the major automotive application and is expected to remain the largest automotive application over the forecast period. By type of material advanced GMT is the most widely used material due to its lighter weight compared to traditional GMT and is expected to remain the largest segment by both value and volume during the forecast period.
- Which product / segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
- What are the business risks and threats to this market?
- What are the emerging trends in the GMT market and reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
- What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- How are the competitive rivalry and threat of substitution in this market?
- What M&A activities happened in the past years in the GMT market and its impact.
- Hanwha Advanced Materials
- JFE Chemical Corporation
- Quadrant Plastic Composites
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9zwjlw/growth
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-glass-mat-thermoplastic-market-cagr-growth-of-56-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-quadrant-plastic-composites-jfe-chemical-corp-hanwha-advanced-materi-300268264.html
SOURCE Research and Markets