DUBLIN, July 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "High Voltage Cables Market by Type of Use, Overhead Products, Underground & Submarine Products, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The global high voltage cables & accessories market is forecast to be worth USD 41.27 billion by 2021.
Utilities and transmission companies are investing in their transmission systems and upgrading existing lines or installing new lines near the urban or suburban areas, where new rights of way and permission is not easy to procure. Thus, there is a global need to reinforce transmission system with underground transmission.
In-depth interviews have been conducted with various key industry participants, subject-matter experts, C-level executives of key market players, and industry consultants among other experts to obtain & verify critical qualitative and quantitate information as well as assess future market prospects. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 60%, Tier 2 - 27%, and Tier 3 - 13%
- By Designation: C-Level - 50%, Director Level - 30%, and Others* - 20%
- By Region: North America - 30%, Latin America - 20%, Europe - 20%, Asia-Pacific - 20%, Middle East & Africa - 10%
Why buy this report?
- The report identifies and addresses key markets for high voltage cables & accessories, which is useful for manufacturers, suppliers, and utilities to review production, distribution, and installation plans.
- The report includes analysis for key countries of high voltage cables & accessories by installation that is overhead, underground, and submarine high voltage cables & accessories systems. It analyzes historical trends and also forecast for 2021 assisting in strategic decision making.
- It also presents competition by analyzing recent market developments such as contracts & agreements, new product launches, expansions, and mergers & acquisitions from key global market players. It helps to understand the competition strategies and plan respective initiatives.
- ABB Ltd.
- Brugg Kabel AG
- Encore Wire Corporation
- Finolex Cables Ltd.
- General Cable Corporation
- NKT Cables
- Prysmian Group
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 High Voltage Cables & Accessories Market, By Type of Use
7 High Voltage Cables & Accessories Market, By Product Type
8 High Voltage Cables & Accessories Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qjqm46/high_voltage
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-high-voltage-cables-market-value-of-usd-4127-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-nexans-prysmian-group-nkt-cables-300302255.html
SOURCE Research and Markets