DUBLIN, Apr. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Influenza Vaccines Market, Persons Vaccinated, Brand Analysis and Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
The global influenza vaccines market is anticipated to reach nearly US$ 5 Billion by 2022
Influenza viruses are considered as a major cause of morbidity and mortality worldwide. The vast population base together with significantly low vaccination coverage in emerging markets, rising government support for immunization and growing awareness of the value of influenza vaccine in preventing disease are the prominent factors that will fuel the growth of the influenza vaccines market.
Geographically, North America is the largest market for influenza vaccines capturing nearly 50% market share in 2016. Asia is the second largest market for influenza vaccines. Europe is the third largest market for influenza vaccines, followed by Latin America.
In the influenza vaccines brand sales segment, Sanofi's Fluzone holds the maximum share of the market being followed by Fluvirin/Flucelvax. GSK's Fluarix/FluLaval accounts for the third highest share of the influenza vaccines market. Afluria/Fluvax and FluMist/Fluenz stands at the fourth and fifth position in the influenza vaccines market, while Flublok has captured least share of the influenza vaccines market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global - Influenza Vaccines Market Analysis and Forecast (2011 - 2022)
3. Global - Influenza Vaccines Market Share Analysis and Forecast
4. Influenza Vaccines Market, Persons Vaccinated and Forecast - By Region (2011 - 2022)
5. Influenza Vaccines Market, Persons Vaccinated and Forecast - Country Wise Distribution (2011 - 2022)
6. Global - Influenza Vaccines Brand Sales and Forecast
7. Influenza Vaccines Market - Major Deals
8. Global Influenza Vaccines Market - Driving Factors
9. Global Influenza Vaccines Market - Challenges
- Protein Sciences
- Sanofi Pasteur
For more information about this report visit
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-influenza-vaccines-market-report-2017-persons-vaccinated-brand-analysis-and-forecast-2011-2022---sanofis-fluzone-holds-the-maximum-share-of-the-market-being-followed-by-fluvirinflucelvax-300439372.html
SOURCE Research and Markets